|Custom Stuff 1
Information presented below this line is outdated syntax or information used for Custom Stuff 1. It will not work with Custom Stuff 2.
Here's an example of how these attributes are set up:
chesttextureindex1=15; chesttextureindex2=31; chesttextureindex3=14; chesttextureindex4=12; chesttextureindex5=13; chesttextureindex6=28; chesttextureindex7=29;
To determine which of these seven is related to which face of the block, you can either consult the image in the upper right corner of this page, or use the following guide:
- The top and bottom of the chest (both single and double)
- The sides of both single and double chests, and the back of the single chest
- The front of a single chest
- The front left side of a double chest
- The front right side of a double chest
- The back left side of a double chest
- The back right side of a double chest
Note that 4 and 5 are oriented according to the person facing the front of the chest, and 6 & seven according to the person facing the back.